Custom DTF Transfers | Direct to Film Transfers | T-Shirt Transfers
You provide the design. We print!
We are currently running a 3-5 business day turnaround time. RUSH PRINTING IS AVAILABLE for an additional fee. Click here for Rush Shipping.
All orders will ship via the method you choose at checkout. We also offer local pickup.
Please upload a high-quality PNG of 150 DPI or better. Indicate what size you'd like your image to be printed at in the notes box.
We can do individual designs or gang sheets with multiple images. If you'd like a gang sheet, be sure to upload the entire gang sheet in the size you request.
**If you need help with this, please add FILE SETUP to your purchase. We can adjust your images to fit our printer's needs, within reason, including removing the background.**
All transfers come ready to press. Pressing instructions will be included with your order. DTF transfers require a heat press to ensure the best quality prints. Quality may vary if you're using a Cricut press or another hand-pressurized press.
GANG SHEET INSTRUCTIONS: Please create a file the size of the gang sheet you wish to order in 300 DPI and add all images to the gang sheet file at the correct size you need them printed. Upload only 1 file per gang sheet. If you need help creating a gang sheet, please order our File Setup listing. Click here for help with file setup.
Transfer Application & Care
Transfer Application & Care
PRESSING INSTRUCTIONS FOR GARMENTS:
(These are suggested instructions and may vary based on the product you're pressing your transfer to.)
1. Preheat the garment for 15 seconds to remove excess moisture. Let the garment cool before adding the transfer.
2. Place the transfer on the shirt – white side down, image facing up.
3. Press at 305°F for 10 seconds with firm pressure.
4. Remove the garment from the press and let it stand until it is warm enough to peel.
5. Peel warm or cool. A warm peel will result in a matte-looking design. A cool peel will result in a semi-glossy design.
6. Place your garment back on the heat press and cover the image with parchment or butcher paper. Press again for 10 seconds.
**NOTE: If the image does not peel off the transfer easily, place it back under your heat press and press it again. Do not remove the film until the image releases from it completely.
If you're pressing the transfer to any other substrate, it's going to take trial and error. We suggest pressing any transfer between 305°F and 325°F with firm pressure.
GARMENT CARE INSTRUCTIONS AFTER APPLICATION: Turn the garment inside out. Machine wash cold. No bleach. No softener. Do not dry clean or iron. Tumble dry low.
TRANSFER STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Store your transfers flat in a cool place. Avoid direct sunlight and direct heat until you're ready to press.