Capricorn Queen | DTF Transfer | Full Color Transfer | Ready To Press
Our direct-to-film transfers are full-color heat-applied transfers for all garment colors and types. All of our transfers are backed with white ink so they will be visible on light or dark colors. They can also be pressed on hard substrates like wood and metal. Add them to your tumblers for a waterproof design that doesn't require epoxy. No weeding or masking is required.
Simply press and go! All you need is a heat press.
We are currently running a 3-5 business day turnaround time. RUSH PRINTING IS AVAILABLE for an additional fee. All orders will ship via the method you choose at checkout. We also offer local pickup. For rush shipping, please click here
All transfers come ready to press. Pressing instructions will be included with your order. DTF transfers require a heat press to ensure the best quality prints. Quality may vary if you're using a Cricut press or another hand-pressurized press.
DTF Transfers can be pressed on any fabric or hard substrate that can withstand the heat of a heat press.
Questions? Contact us via our contact page or chat in the bottom right corner.
Transfer Pressing Instructions for garments: (These are suggested instructions and may vary based on the product you're pressing your transfer to.)
1. Preheat the garment for 15 seconds to remove excess moisture. Let the garment cool before adding the transfer.
2. Place the transfer on the shirt – white side down, image facing up.
3. Press at 305°F for 10 seconds with firm pressure.
4. Remove the garment from the press and let it stand until it is warm enough to peel.
5. Peel warm or cool. A warm peel will result in a matte-looking design. A cool peel will result in a semi-glossy design.
6. Place your garment back on the heat press and cover the image with parchment or butcher paper. Press again for 10 seconds.
**NOTE: If the image does not peel off the transfer easily, place it back under your heat press and press it again. Do not remove the film until the image releases from it completely.
Due to the nature of this product, we do not accept refunds. If you're having issues pressing your transfers, please reach out to us and we will try to assist you.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Turn the garment inside out. Machine wash cold. No bleach. No softener. Do not dry clean or iron. Tumble dry low.