Hey ya'll! Thanks for visiting. In this video, I go over all the initial tools and supplies you'll need to get the ball rolling, to get moving, to get going, to get started doing sublimation. This isn't a comprehensive. This video does not include every single thing you need but it is a starting point. There are so many different items that can be sublimated and a million different ways to sublimate items.
This video includes the general items you'll need. I've also included links to purchase some of the items I use from Amazon.
Links to items talked about in this video:
- Heat Press - https://amzn.to/39L9xZF
- Epson EcoTank - https://amzn.to/3Oy5UVK
- A-Sub 120 Paper - https://amzn.to/3HNxJHu
- Printer's Jack Ink - https://amzn.to/3n91Csm
- Designs - https://www.creativefabrica.com/ref/4...
- Design Software - https://tinyurl.com/photoshopnlc
- Heat Tape -
- Tongs - https://amzn.to/3neNHRm
- Microfiber Cloth - https://amzn.to/3xSD1Ne
- Tape Dispenser - https://amzn.to/3boDXkN
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below or a comment on the video. I hope to continue to bring you more useful content. If you liked this video please subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thanks for watching!